THE PERTH REGIMENT OF CANADA
|TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PERTHS|
- Johnson, Stafford. The Fighting Perths, B-H Press, 1985. Click here to read the book
- Scislowski, Stanley. Not All Of Us Were Brave, Dundurn Press, Toronto, 1997. Click here to read the book review.
- Nicholson, Lt.-Col. G.W.L. Official History of the Canadian Army, The Canadians in Italy, 1957.
- Gordon, David. The Stretcher Bearers. Pacesetter Press, 1985.
- Dancocks, Daniel. The D-Day Dodgers, The Canadians in Italy, 1943-1945. McClelland & Stewart, 1991.
- Morrison, Alex & Stanley, Ted.The Breed of Manly Men, The History Of The Cape Breton Highlanders. City Printers, 1994.
- Dingwall, Don. Canadian Armour in the Italian Campaign, Italy 1943-1945. Canadian Track Publishing, Kanata, 1998.
- Windsor, Lee. "Boforce" 1st Canadian Infantry Division Operations in Support of Salerno Bridgehead, Italy 1943. Canadian Military History, 4, 2. Wilfrid Laurier University, 1995.
- "The Italian Campaign 1943-1945" in: Canadian Military History, 2, 2. Wilfrid Laurier University, 1993.
- Mowat, Farley. And No Birds Sang. McClelland & Stewart, 1979.
- Mowat, Farley. The Regiment. McClelland & Stewart, 1974.
- Galloway, Strome. A Regiment At War. 1979.
- Galloway, Strome. Some Died At Ortona, The Royal Canadian Regiment In Action In Italy 1943. 1979.
Return to main Perth Regt. page
Prepared by: J. McRae PerthR@yahoo.com
December 22nd, 1999